Welcome home!! Beautifully maintained classic colonial on hard to find quiet cul-de-sac, in the highly sought after Happy Creek Knolls subdivision! Private deck backs to open field with gorgeous mountain views! Room to entertain: 2 living rooms, dining room, eat-in kitchen. Large rec room in basement, plus a large 5th bedroom and full bath. Spacious master w/soaking tub and separate shower. Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop and gas fireplace in family room. New heat pump in 2018, kitchen updated w/ beautiful granite and high end stainless steel appliances in 2018. Large storage shed in backyard. You won't have to look any further once you've seen this beauty! (washer and dryer do not convey)
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
0.24 Sq. Ft.
3,640 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
5/23/2020 12:00:00 AM
HAPPY CREEK KNOLLS
WARREN COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,440 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,220 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Cooktop
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Rear Entrance,Full,Walkout Level,Fully Finished
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Door(s),Insulated,Sliding Glass
- 1. Gas/Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen - Island,Combination Kitchen/Living,Dining Area,Kitchen - Eat-In,Kitchen - Gourmet,Master Bath(s),Upgraded Countertops
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Play Area,Sidewalks,Street Lights. Cul-de-sac,Private,Backs to Trees.
Parking Included In ListPrice,Parking Included In SalePrice
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price